My first NFL game
I went to my first NFL game on Sunday! Chiefs vs Seahawk. We met at 9 am to tailgate. The game was at noon. I made the mistake of asking my co-worker why we were meeting at 9 if the game is at noon..... no one told me about the whole 'must tailgate' culture.
It was a great game, with lots of cheering and booing. I am sure all the alcohols consumption during tailgating helped made the game so much more fun too. To add icing on the cake, the half time entertainment was the Mizzou Marching Band and I happened to be wearing my Mizzou sweatshirt. Needless to say, I was the only one in our row who was cheering up and down while all the others went to either concession or bathroom. I took a couple cool pictures of the Tiger March. I will post it when i get my microSD card to transfer memory. Chiefs prevailed at the end, 35-28. Yoohoo!
The game was definitely a blast. But not sure if I'd fork out $75 for a ticket from my own pocket though.... i guess that's what vendors are for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home