Ian's Potty

Now that all of you had seen his potty's accomplishment, it is time to take the picture offline...... :)
I thought I will discuss Ian's potty experience here. I have recently borrowed a book from the library on potty training your baby, and I am convinced that starting after 2, or whenever the baby wants is not the way to go. If you knew me at all, you know the laissez-faire attitude does not fly with me at all. So, I'm driven now to introduce Potty into Ian's world. On the other hand, I am aware that Ian goes to daycare and they probably think I'm nuts if i told them i need them to start potty training my one year old. Now, I am focused on trying to get him to know his potty, to associate his potty with poop and pee. Anyway, I went to Baby R Us to get him a basic potty. And my god! Those things can get fancy. Some of them will lit up and start singing when you poop or pee! I hope i have something like that to reward me when i do my business in my bathroom. But then, that thing will probably be so overworked. Oh, we are also teaching him that potty time is the best time to catch up with some reading.
Being first-time parents, anything our little guy does is a world's wonder. Yeah, including his poop. So, i am compelled to share with you all the picture of his first poop in a potty. I know, you are saying I'm crazy, but wait till you have your own! I bet you'd want to preserve his puke in a petri dish for keep sake.

3 Comments:
Kevin asked, "Why do you put shit on the website?" :p
thanls for that wonderful picture... i think i just lost my appetite!
Quit asking her why? It's just for shits and giggles!! No pun intended ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home