Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas Ho Ho Ho!


I know, a little late for Christmas post. I was just too lazy to get off my butt after all the food and booze. Not to mention that I have no vacation so I get to work all week after Christmas. Anyway, Christmas was good and fattening, as usual. Ian has quite a bit of fun with the tree and the presents. In fact, we have had to move all the tree ornaments higher up where he couldn't reach. Those shiny glass balls are way too tempting for the baby's chubby hands. And I also have to keep him from rolling the presents around or sitting on it or plucking the bow on it. Ian got some clothes from his grandparents, and aunts. We gave him some onesizes and socks. He had fun pulling them out from his stocking. We figure we still have some grace periods before he asks for toys next year. Also, thank you Uncle Marvin for his Tigger. You can tell from the picture that it took no time for him to get acquinted with Tigger. I'm glad that his favourite soft toy is a TIGER, and not some kind of annoying bird they call jayhawk or something like that.

For me, i got a Coach bag from my hubby. Heheh! I gave him a Craftman's drill set, Michael Kor's tie, Brook Brother's shirt, a polo-T, boxer and some golf picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home